Friday 26 July 2019

The Blogger Recognition Award!


The Blogger Recognition Award!

Thank you so much to Diana aka @thislifeasD for nominating me! This means so much to me and I really appreciate it. Diana’s blog is full of different topics including lifestyle, travel and poem and story writing! Please go and take a look at her blog here!



About The Award
This award is given to bloggers by the bloggers. It helps the fellow bloggers to give their work the recognition it deserves. It’s a really good way of helping each other out. It aims to help bloggers get their work recognised and and promoted to other bloggers.


Rules to follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog.

2. Write a blog post on your site displaying the award and describe why you started your blog.

3. Write two pieces of advice for the new bloggers.

4. Nominate and notify 15 more bloggers.


Why I started my blog:
I love books and I wanted somewhere where I could write my thoughts and express my feelings on anything bookish. It’s also nice to connect with people and make friends with people who have the same interests as me.


Advice for new bloggers:
1. Blog about what YOU want to write about, not what you think some people will want to read to get you the most views. Don’t worry about the number of views you get, your followers will come slowly but surely for the content you enjoy writing about.


2. Interaction! Talk to other bloggers, comment on their posts and interact on social media. Gaining support and friends from the blogging world makes a huge difference.



My nominees:
















Please take a look at everyone's blogs and support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment