Wednesday 28 August 2019

The Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt Book Tag!

I have seen this floating around and thought it would be fun to do! I have a LOT of books but finding some to fit these questions was actually quite difficult! 


1. Find an author’s name or title with a Z in it.
Blood ties by Sophie McKenzie.



2. Find a classic.
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

3. Find a book with a key on it.
I cannot find a book with a key on its cover, however the publisher Hot Key Books has a key logo and so I will go with All the Things We Never Said by Yasmin Rahman.

4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
I have a lot of different perfumes on my bookshelf.

5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
From publication date, the oldest book I have is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

6. Find a book with a girl on it.
Sadie by Courtney Summers.


7. Find a book that has an animal in/on it.
Life of Pi by Yann Martel.


8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K Rowling.

9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
This was really hard to find! The closest I can get is Still Me by Jojo Moyes.


10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
I don’t think I actually own any books with illustrations in!

11. Find a book with gold lettering.
The Gypsy crown by Kate Forsyth. I tried to read this years ago but I had to DNF as I just couldn't get into it. One day I will try to read it again.


12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
Dracula by Bram Stoker.

13. Find a book written by an author with a common name (like Smith).
Paper Towns by John Green

14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
The Host by Stephanie Meyer.


15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.

16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
Crossfire by Malorie Blackman. I love how this book looks!


17. Find a teal/turquoise coloured book.
Leah on the Off Beat by Becky Albertalli.


18. Find a book with stars on it.
The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker. (they don't look very starry like but it's still a pretty cover!)


19. Find a non YA book.
P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern.

I tag anyone who wants to give it a go! I hope you enjoy this tag as much as i did :)

Let me know in the comments if you have any books that fit these prompts! 

2 comments:

  1. 1 the brief wonderous life of oscar wao by Junot Diaz
    2 peter pan by j.m. Barrie
    3 n/a
    4 stuffed dragon
    5 Macbeth by Shakespeare
    6 skyward by brandon sanderson
    7 the raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater
    8 Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
    9 n/a
    10 The near witch by V.E. Schwab
    11 we hunt the flame by Hafsah Faizal
    12 Dracula
    13 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
    14 Daughter of Smoke and Bone by laini taylor
    15 Macbeth
    16 Robin Hood
    17 n/a
    18 The Book Jumper by Mechthild Glaser
    19 Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (aka evil santa)

    ReplyDelete