Wednesday 11 March 2020

WWW Wednesday - 11th March 2020

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the following three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next

I am currently reading:

Tempted by P.C and Kristin Cast (A House of Night novel)



I am currently on book 6 of this series and they are average but I want to get them finished ASAP. I have no idea how the series can last for 12 books.

What I recently finished reading:

Hold Your Tongue by Deborah Masson



This book took me so long to read! The plot was good but I could never really get into it and so it took me about 2 months to actually finish it.

What I think I'll read next:

The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar



I received this book from Netgalley and it sounds so good, I can't wait to read it!!

Have you read any of these?
Do you have any recommendations?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment