Monday 20 April 2020

#NetgalleyLibrary Readathon TBR


Hello! Here is my TBR for the #NetgalleyLibrary readathon hosted by Anniek and Hâf. This is the perfect timing for a Netgalley readathon as I am VERY behind on my ratio and this has given me the push I needed to get a few more books read and reivewed! There are 7 challenges that I have also taken into account although I have combined some to shorten the load.


The prompts are:

Read a hyped book

Read your oldest title

Read your newest title

Read your longest title

Read your shortest title

Read an upcoming release

Read a book with a pretty cover


Here's my TBR:

A hyped book // A pretty cover:


The oldest title:


This has been on my shelf since September last year!

The newest title // Upcoming release:


The longest book:


This book has 464 words!

The shortest book:


This book has 296 pages!

This is only a potential TBR that I created with the prompts as I know I have no chance of reading 5 books this week but I will attempt to read at least 2! I am most looking forward to reading Wilder Girls and The Love Hypothesis.

Are you going to join in on this excellent readathon?
What is on your TBR?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment