Sunday 31 May 2020

The Vampire Diaries Readathon! *POSTPONED*

Hello!

Throughout the whole of June there is a The Vampire Diaries Readathon happening and I am so excited to be taking part in it! I love the show and thought this readathon would be really fun.

There are 3 teams to choose from; Team Vampire, Team Witch and Team Werewolf! I have chosen to be on the Vampire's team because I love anything vampiric! 


These lovely people are the hosts for Team Vampire:



The prompts for the vampire team are:


Read a book featuring vampires:


Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires #1) by Rachel Caine

I have the whole 15 book series on my shelf waiting to be read and they sound really good so this is definitely a perfect opportunity to start the series!

Read a book when the sun is out:


Beach Read by Emily Henry

This book has been on my TBR for a little while thanks to an advanced copy from Netgalley and I think it will be a perfect read for escapism while sitting in the sun!

Read a book with a snarky character:


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I have watched the film but never read the books but it is another vampire fix for the readathon!

Read a book outside your comfort zone:


Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

I am not a big fan of fantasy books and never read them although I watch some fantasy films. This book has been on my shelf fr years untouched but I see these books and this author being talked about a lot so I may be surprised by this one? There's only one way to find out!

Read a book with a romantic relationship:


Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed

This book sounds really good and it is very popular among the book community so I bought it not long ago and will hopefully enjoy it.

Read the group book:


The Awakening by L.J Smith

I tried to read this years ago but never got into it and the show was much better so I left them but I do own all 13 books in the series!

Are you taking part in The Vampire Diaries Readathon?

What does your TBR look like?

Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment