Monday 30 October 2023

NetGalley November Check In

 Hello!

In November, it is the annual NetGalley November which is a fun month filled with trying to read as many books from your shelf as possible. There are fun prompts, a competition and group chats to help encourage you to read your highly anticipated books as well as the ones you have been avoiding!

My NetGalley shelf currently has 67 unread! Ranging from 2024 releases all the way back to 2020, I have a lot to read.

My feedback ratio is at 67% so I am hoping to get that back up into the 70s this month too.


These are some of the books I am most looking forward to reading:


1. Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree - 9th November

I absolutely adored the first book and cannot wait to get stuck into this one! A prequel to Legends & Lattes, this is another cosy fantasy following Viv as she has to recover from some injuries in a sleepy town.


2. Good Girls Don't Die by Christina Henry - 21st November

Described as a locked room horror, 3 women are trapped inside different fictional worlds who need to fight to survive. I love a good horror and I hope this book is as good as it sounds.


3. The Mystery Guest by Nita Prose - 18th January 2024

I absolutely loved the first book The Maid and I am looking forward to see what's next for Molly in this sequel. A famous mystery writer is found dead at the hotel where Molly works and she has a new mystery on her hands.


4. The Christmas Jigsaw Murders by Alexandra Benedict - 13th November

I am not a fan of traditional romantic Christmas books and so adding a bit of murder sounds perfect for me! The killer uses jigsaw pieces as clues and Edie must race against the clock to solve the puzzle before it's too late.



My oldest approval has been sitting on my shelf since 21st February 2020 which is If I Can't Have you by Charlotte Levin. I hope to finally read this and remove it from my shelf at some point this month!


Are you going to join in #NetGalleyNovember? If you want to chat about #NetGalleyNovember or do a buddy read with me (a prompt), please shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment