Saturday 31 October 2020

NetGalley November 2020!

Hello!

Has your NetGalley shelf gotten out of hand? For the whole month of November, Emma at Emandherbooks and Lisa at girl_novel_living have created a plan for everyone who wants to get involved to tackle their NetGalley reads and up their ratio! Check out their pages for more information.

Here are my starting stats for the month:



I am beginning the month with a 41% feedback ratio and 27 unread books. I am hoping to read 8 or 9 books but this may be a bit of a stretch considering I only usually read 5 books a month! Here are my picks:



I am most looking forward to reading The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton and Poisoned by Jennifer Donnelly but all of these sound like good reads! I can not wait to get stuck in and hopefully boost my ratio! We have a fun group chat for all those involved on Instagram to support and encourage everyone and I think it is going to be a really great month for reading.

NetGalley isn't going to know what hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment