Saturday 5 December 2020

NetGalley November 2020 Wrap Up!

Hello!

Last month I took part in NetGalley November which was created by Emandherbooks and Girlnovelliving. We had a group chat full of people and were always talking about books, I don't know how we managed to read! There were 50 people who took part and together we all read 355 books throughout November! Here is how I did.

As shown in my last blog post these were my start stats:

Here are my end stats:


I managed to read 10 books this month! 

My NetGalley feedback ratio has jumped up 15% from 41 to 56!

I did get accepted for a few more books during the month so I still have 22 left to read overall but I am really impressed with how much I achieved in 30 days.

My favourite reads were The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton and Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell and Katie Cotugno.

I said I was excited to read Poisoned by Jennifer Donnelly but I was actually really disappointed with it and only gave it 2*.

Out of the 10 books I read, I gave two 5*, four 4*, two 3*, one 2* and one 1*.

NetGalley November was obviously a mixed month for star ratings but I am still very impressed that I managed to read 10 books.

Bring on NetGalley November 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment