Wednesday 30 December 2020

2020 Wrapped!

 Hello!

2020 is finally nearly over so it's time to look back over my year of reading with the information taken from Goodreads.



I read 75 books this year with 23,364 pages read!

The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton was my longest book of the year at 576 pages and My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent was my shortest book at only 60 pages.




The most popular book on Goodreads that I read was Normal People by Sally Rooney which I didn't enjoy at all (full review here)! The least popular book I read was Cirque Des Freaks, I received an arc in exchange for a review and didn't really enjoy this one either!

 
The average rating I gave to books throughout 2020 was 3.4* and of the 75 books read, I only gave 9 books 5* reviews!

The first book I read this year was The Memory Wood by Sam Lloyd which was also my first 5* read of the year (full review here).


I finished the year with a Christmassy book Let it Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson and let's just say that the film on Netflix was much better!


Have you read any of these books?
How many did you manage to read this year?
What are your plans for next year?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment