Friday 17 January 2020

My 2020 Anticipated Book Releases! (January - June)

2020 is a great year for book releases so I have picked one book with a release date in each month for the first half of the year. All of these books have been on my radar for a while and I'm so excited for when I can finally read them!

January:

One of Us is Next by Karen Mcmanus (OUT NOW)


This is the sequel to One of Us is Lying and we are taken back to Bayview High with a new mystery to solve involving a sinister game of Truth or Dare. I loved the first book and can't wait to dive into this one!

February: 

The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper (4th FEB)


This debut release from Phil Stamper is a story of two teen boys who find love when their parent's NASA mission changes their lives. This sounds amazing! 

March:

Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare (The Last Hours #1) (3rd MARCH)

A new trilogy from the author of the huge Shadowhunter series comes another series which stars the shadowhunters of Edwardian London. 
I haven't actually read any of her Shadowhunter series but I own The Mortal Instruments series and I am hoping to read them at some point this year. Cassandra Clare has written so many books in the Shadowhunter universe I really need to catch up!

April:

Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth (7th APRIL)


From the author of Divergent, this is a new series for adults. Five heroes saved the world fifteen years ago but now they must face even greater demons in this dark new series. 
I enjoyed the Divergent series so I will definitely be checking this one out.

May:

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (19th MAY)

This is the hugely anticipated prequel to the bestselling series of The Hunger Games. This book is set 64 years before the events of the series, starting at the 10th Hunger Games.
I was a huge fan of the original series when I was younger so I hope this is as good.

June:

The Damned by Renée Ahdieh (The Beautiful #2) (9th JUNE)


This is the sequel to The Beautiful. The dark and sultry vampiric fantasy continues where it left off with higher stakes than ever.
This is also another series I haven't managed to read yet but they are both on my TBR.

Are you looking forward to any of these books?

Are there any other books I should be looking out for?

Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post idea! I've had my eye out on The Gravity of Us for a long time now, I definitely am so excited for its release as well. I'm also strangely excited about Chain of Gold because I have only read her first four books of the Mortal Instruments but nothing of the Dark Artifices or Infernal Devices, so I'm right there with you on needing to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete