Wednesday 22 January 2020

WWW Wednesday - 22nd January 2020

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the following three questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next


I am currently reading:

All the Rage by Cara Hunter (same as last week)



I have had a really busy week and not been able to get much reading done and I've not had a lot of motivation to get it finished. I am enjoying it though, I just need to get back in the mood.


What I recently finished reading:

Nothing this week as I am still on the same book as last week and I avoid reading multiple books at once!


What I think I'll read next:

The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven

I have been wanting to do a buddy read for so long and me and @meowpoff  have decided to give it a go starting with this book. I don't actually know specifically when we will get around to it though!

Have you read any of these books?
Do you have any recommendations for what I should read next?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment