Wednesday 8 January 2020

WWW Wednesday - 8th January 2020

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. This is my first time doing this but it will become a weekly occurrence from now on! All you have to do is answer the following three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next

I am currently reading:


With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent.

This series is made up of 7 books and has been on my shelf unread for years. After a bumpy start (the first 2 books were meh) I have become fully invested in the series and I am finally onto the last book and cannot wait to find out how it ends. Please be good!

Never to Sleep by Rachel Vincent.

This is a novella tied to the above series but instead of being from the POV of kaylee like in the main series this novella is from the POV of Sophie, Kaylee’s oblivious and obnoxious cousin.

What I recently finished reading:

The Memory Wood by Sam Lloyd

OH MY GOD this book was insane!! I was expecting the usual thriller but this book is much more than that and is so full of twists that you will get dizzy reading it. Although the subject of an abducted girl was difficult to read, I recommend this to everyone! one of the best books I have ever read. A full review will be up on my blog on Friday.

What I think I’ll read next:



All The Rage by Cara Hunter
The Silent Treatment by Abbie Greaves

These are both ARCS from NetGalley where I am SO behind on reading the books so I think I am going to spend some time getting through them this month.

Have you read any of these books?
What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment