Wednesday 15 January 2020

WWW Wednesday - 15th January 2020

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. All you have to do is answer the following three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next

I am currently reading:

All the Rage by Cara Hunter

This is an ARC from Netgalley that I need to finish soon but I haven't really been in the mood to read it yet. I started it last night and hopefully will finish it by the end of the week. This is a thriller book based on the abduction of a girl and a detective who has to face up to his past to solve the case.


What I recently finished reading:

With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

I have finally finished the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent and although it started off a little boring, the series got better and better and this book topped the series off perfectly. I recommend this series to anyone who enjoys YA fantasy and is prepared to read 7 books in a series.


What I think I'll read next:

Another Netgalley ARC that needs to be read sooner rather than later is The Silent Treatment by Abbie Greaves. 

Have you read any of these books? 
Do you have any recommendations for what I should read next?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment